Our latest obsession ..

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:29:38 CEST 2013

>> http://rc-kwidzyn.za.pl/images/bristol/16.08.04/4.jpg
>> http://rc-kwidzyn.za.pl/images/spacewalker/24.07.07/3.jpg
>> http://rc-kwidzyn.za.pl/images/dyna-dec/10.07.05/1.jpg
>
> Wow, nice work .. not fun to crash, but  .. definitely nice to see in the air

Bristol was (sold) like a piece of newspaper in the air :) i mean sloooow, sluggish and very sensitive for every blow of the wind.
Anyway, it looked really pretty in the air.
Spacewalker (with 60ccm gasoline motor) flies like general hi-winger - stable and pretty easy to fly, but when you wanted - capable of standard aerobatics. Plus, it's a great glider tow tug.
Decathlon (40 ccm gasoline) - a joy to fly, easy aerobatics and really nice looking plane. Unfortunatelly, crashed due to electronics failure… well.. shit happens…

For everyday's flying I have a competition class electro glider Falcon Evo (full GFK): http://kwarcinski.com/falcon.html
and that's how it flies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53Ffl2JfHo (this is not mine, but same version)

> We're ramping up for cheap FPV setups .. you got any experience with that yet Marek?  Trying to work out which of my US-based associates would be a good recipient of a FatShark package, tee hee ..

I've no experience, but one of my colleagues is working on the device for FPV (knowing him, it's going to be pretty advance)
http://www.pitlab.pl/osd-by-zbig.html
This website is in polish, but you can get an idea what it can do by looking at the pictures.

I have his variometer for gliders.

Marek