Spark LE

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Jan 26 03:41:18 CET 2013

Op 26-1-2013 0:25, punkdISCO schreef:

> template I create – 35 KNOBS AND YOU STILL HAVE TO USE A FRICKIN
> MIDI CONTROLLER TO GET AT THE SOUND EDITING!!!!  Mental!!

Mental, indeed ;-)

> Saying this, I do really like it, mainly because it has a really
> old-school feel to it.  I don’t get this from Machine (which I
> also love).

Funny, I feel the same. I love Maschine, but I hate it, if you
know what I mean. Everytime I use it, I seem to have forgotten
how to use it...

> Spark feels like the perfect x0x drum machine

Exactly. A bit like the Electribes. Love that way of working with
rhythm machines.

> Gert – get one!!

I will :-)

It’s not Maschine but, if your interests are
> more in a drum synthesizer that you can take to Sodom and back,
> Spark is a great purchase.  The new little version just looks
> like mine without the knobs and as I have said, they are almost
> useless anyway..
>
> Keep us updated..

I think the Spark is exactly what I need in combination with my
MiniBrute. I'm looking for a very cool rhythm section combo, with
very easily editable drums, and this seems to be it. And the
price is OK :-)

BTW: listening to the Ramones - Pet Semetary.

The Ramones Rock!!!!!!

--
gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl