DSI Prophet 12

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 03:51:23 CET 2013

I see your point, being a true analog synth with 12 note polyphony but it's still only duo phonic. That price is what similar analog synths like the Voyager, Andromeda, etc. cost because that is what the market is willing to bear.

My counterpoint: why is the market (read musicians, especially hobbyist musos who don't earn $$$ making music) so willing to bear that high a price? Does it really cost that much in component costs & labor to make? Or is it highly inflated?

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords