DSI Prophet 12

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 02:42:22 CET 2013

As in "analog synth with 12 voices..." street a little under 3. That's a pretty good price in comparison to the market, no? Everything is relative. A voyager is that price with one voice.

I'm a freelancer and own my own business, most people would consider my day rate to be pretty high. But I don't always have work every day of the year and I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and don't own a car. It's all relative.