DSI Prophet 12

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Thu Jan 24 18:54:52 CET 2013

Op 24-1-2013 17:55, Gert van Santen schreef:

> As soon as I have my enormous 2 million euro villa with the huge
> studio on the second floor and the roof terrace for relaxing in the
> sun. At Lake Zürich, Switzerland, of course :-)

Doing a quick calculation, I wonder how huge a villa in that area would
be at a mere €2m. Maybe it'd pay for the boathouse. ;-)

Or maybe villas in Malta are really overpriced...

Anyway, that DSI Prophet 12 sounds nice. A bit different from the
onslaught of all those fat monosynths, as if obesity suddenly became
fashionable. There's something to be said for subtlety.

Listening to a Prophet VS on Youtube now, and I can see, or rather hear,
James's point.

- Peter