DSI Prophet 12

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Thu Jan 24 18:21:07 CET 2013

"A knob per function", except for the oscillators where you need to choose
which oscillator you want to edit first.

like the "character" section, "girth" well, it's better than "PHATT"

Nice to see a proper power supply, not a wall wart. You won't believe the
amount of hassle that odds to CE/FCC approval over a wall wart.

$3000 seems reasonable for a synth of that spec, though it's out of my
budget (but then so's the ms20mini).

Paul