Minibrute!

Ron West ronwest at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:49:14 CET 2013

> In what way? Bass or just general sound quality.

Both. I think the raw waveforms are much better also. I'm a sucker for
a nice square wave and the 101's is just a thing of beauty.

> The merits of the 101 are many fold, foremost for me was that you just could not made a bad sound with it, it's impossible.

I've always said the exact same thing. Between the 101 and Juno-60
it's impossible to get a bad sound. My old A6 could sound like god but
man, you had to pull teeth to get there.

>Second was the interface, I love building sounds from scratch as I make music, and with such a open interface it took no time at all to create the sound that was needed at the moment and play it using the synthesizer not just the keys.

Indeed.