Tempest

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:58:56 CET 2013

On Jan 7, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I sat down the other day with my Origin sequenced from my monomachine keyboard, killed my lust for the Analog4
>
> I have that and a Virus TI2 rack that I got a killer deal on coming this week.  I expect one or both will get flipped in the near term, but I need *something* that is polyphonic beyond 4 voices in my studio.

Some of the presets in the origin are nice, but most are not. Really focus on learning how to patch, that's where the fun really is.

Also there is the new firmware 1.4.1 (if not already on there) that has the SEM filters, it's not official yet but you can snag it from the arturia forums. Probably best to play with it a bit first before bothering to upgrade, it's not an earth shattering update.