Tempest

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:44:38 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I sat down the other day with my Origin sequenced from my monomachine
> keyboard, killed my lust for the Analog4

I have that and a Virus TI2 rack that I got a killer deal on coming this
week.  I expect one or both will get flipped in the near term, but I need
*something* that is polyphonic beyond 4 voices in my studio.

The Analog 4 seems interesting to me...but not at its current retail.  I am
going to wait until buyers remorse puts them on eBay or muffwigglers BST
for around $800 before I give one a go.

Tony

p.s. I owe the bar some minibrute demos.   Ill try to work on that today.

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NoiseTheorem
SoundCloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem
BandCamp:http://noisetheorem.bandcamp.com