Tempest

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Mon Jan 7 19:22:21 CET 2013

I do a ton a programming.  I think it is the filter I don’t like and I
believe it is the same on all of his products.  It just lacks life of any
sort.  I have a similar response to the Moog Voyager stuff.  I just find
them to be lifeless.  I have a Machinedrum UW and I like it but the kick is
pretty anemic.

FYI, after I eat here I’ll be off to ship your Origin. ;)

James R. Coplin