Sync : Innerclock System ?

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:55:38 CET 2013

 Does anyone heard already about Innerclock system ? I just found this link
below for sync issues ...

http://www.innerclocksystems.com/
I wonder what barians think about those type of devices ? Does
someone is using something like that in his studio ?

I have an issue to fix the delay latency sync with the rm1x to be fixed
recorded on the grid from logic. ( even by calculating the samples
latency  and correcting it in the midi sync setting in logic , still it
doesn t work).
ie:the recorded track and the rm1x sound don t match when they are playing
together ( even if they are using the same pattern) ...
Maybe i do something wrong ... I m using midiclock cause MTC seems to work
only in song mode in the RM1x ( which i don t use) ...

Thank you in advance :)
Romain