They said it wouldn't happen ..

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:59:30 CET 2013

 The answer to the question 'who watches the watchers' is 'all of us'.
Not Mark Zuckerberg ? Or Snowden ? LOL
-------
Ps: I asked the russian girl about the  Russian venus Project , she will
check but i doubt she will give me any feedback ...
If it s the case I will send it to you ... At least I tried to ask the only
Russian girl that I know around ... :)

Cheers

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Tony Scharf <entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
> wrote:

>   >
> > Police brutality was way, way worse in the past than it is now. Think
> about it. The police are being watched just as much as anyone else.
> >

>  This is the key to my statement from before.  The reason you *know*
> about these things happening at all is because the cameras are just as much
> on *them* as they are *us*.  Really, Gert, the stuff you are reading about
> has been going on all around you your entire life...but you were blissfully
> ignorant - we all were!
>
> The answer to the question 'who watches the watchers' is 'all of us'.
>
> Tony

Romain