They said it wouldn't happen ..

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Mon Dec 16 18:35:00 CET 2013

> Police brutality was way, way worse in the past than it is now. Think about it. The police are being watched just as much as anyone else.

This is the key to my statement from before.  The reason you *know* about these things happening at all is because the cameras are just as much on *them* as they are *us*.  Really, Gert, the stuff you are reading about has been going on all around you your entire life...but you were blissfully ignorant - we all were!
The answer to the question 'who watches the watchers' is 'all of us'.
Tony