They said it wouldn't happen ..

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:48:44 CET 2013

Surprised ? I m not ... it just the beginning imo ... all these to protect
you and your children ,.,.  seriously ...?

Maybe we should check what  happens in Belgium and Netherlands  since the
Dutrou affair ...
Without talking about all the politicians who are pedofile and still free !

If a day war appears, It might  be good to remind people in genra  that
American government is the not American people as for uk government there
are not Uk people ...
AND OF COURSE FRENCH GOVERNMENT IS NOT FRENCH PEOPLE !
Europe is just a fake imo ( just see the last 10 years, no common
languages, no common rules  ) ... etc

So yes if war, who will be the dominoes again ? People ...

The Naive people , controlled .. manipulated, conditioned as always  ...
ALL EXCUSED by the Words of FREEDOM and equability ...
So welcome to free-doom ... :)
Conspirators drives, people follow as usual ... nothing new under the sun
Lets see how worse it will be tomorrow ...  lol :)

Cheers ...

:)

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>wrote:

> Tony Scharf schreef op 16-12-2013 14:31:
>
> My thoughts and opinions on this are constantly evolving.
>>
>> Tony
>>

> Hi Tony,
>
> I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for sharing them.
>
> My thoughts and opinions are also constantly evolving, like yours. I'm
> sorry to say, I'm less positive than you are.
>
> I see the Dutch government and the EU breaking down our country and our
> continent. So many people unemployed, so many people losing their homes,
> everything getting more and more expensive, the elderly - and everyone who
> needs care - are under a lot of pressure because healthcare is being broken
> down (after it has been made 6 times as expensive in the last decade),
> pensions are being reduced, the quality of food is getting worse and worse,
> and then there is all the surveillance and the fraud, especially on the
> side of the government and people in other public offices...
>
> To be honest, I'm rather pessimistic about where the world is going.
>
> Cheers,
>

> --
> Gert
>
> gert van santen