They said it wouldn't happen ..

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Dec 16 14:54:39 CET 2013

Tony Scharf schreef op 16-12-2013 14:31:
> My thoughts and opinions on this are constantly evolving.
>
> Tony

Hi Tony,

I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for sharing them.

My thoughts and opinions are also constantly evolving, like
yours. I'm sorry to say, I'm less positive than you are.

I see the Dutch government and the EU breaking down our country
and our continent. So many people unemployed, so many people
losing their homes, everything getting more and more expensive,
the elderly - and everyone who needs care - are under a lot of
pressure because healthcare is being broken down (after it has
been made 6 times as expensive in the last decade), pensions are
being reduced, the quality of food is getting worse and worse,
and then there is all the surveillance and the fraud, especially
on the side of the government and people in other public offices...

To be honest, I'm rather pessimistic about where the world is going.

Cheers,

--
Gert

gert van santen