Sarm West garage sale

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sun Aug 11 17:39:54 CEST 2013

I'm a bit a far away, but I might try and get down for this, and London
'barians might be interested, even if it's only for the chance to look
round Sarm West before it gets turned into flats...

“We are having a yard sale here at Sarm!

*Sunday 18th August, 1pm – 6pm*

£5 entry (all proceeds to charity)

Come and purchase some of our old hardware – speakers and general bits and
bob’s before the studio renovations begin.

Some of it works, some of it needs repair … But it’s all definitely seen
some action.

Cash is king but we will be able to process Card payments next day.

All proceeds will be donated to the Fr.Jim Teeling, Trevor Horn CBE and
Jill Sinclair Trust Fund
more info at: http://www.failedmuso.com/blog/?p=3776

- Andy_R