Korg SV1 Reverse Keys

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Fri Aug 9 17:11:19 CEST 2013

I have one (sv1, 73 note in reverse keys).
The it is, without doubt the best key mech I've ever played.
It's a heavy beast mind, you're not gonna want to gig with it.
It does need a bit of getting used too (you do actually have to hit the key
to get a sound) but it doesn't take long.
Only thing if note if you're considering it for a master keyboard, it has
no pitch bend or mod wheel.

If you're ever down this way you're welcome to come and try it.

Paul
P.s. no, I ain't selling it ;)