My latest creation ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Aug 7 09:13:09 CEST 2013

> I heard that I. Germany you can also get insurance for your flying endeavors for about 40 Eur. Might be worth it if you are flying anywhere near parked cars....;)

Yeah, it helps to have a lot of space to develop the skills required to not bump into things.  I have to admit that I've had a few scary moments as the kids run out, squeeling in joy, to 'give the plane a big hug' .. lets just call them Dad Moments, and forget about the insurance for now .. We have a rule in our flight club: no flying in anything that isn't wide open space!

:)

;
--
Jay Vaughan