Automap

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:36:24 CEST 2012

Good stuff - the instrument button was one I did not realize, when I hit the automap button to turn it on (live mode runs with automap button off) and then hit the (already lit) instrument button I get the plug-in list and I can select one and it loads into automap, I don't have to click on the plug-in on the screen at all, nice one. I am having a few weird things like on two occasions mapped parameters of plug-in's changing when going in an out of automap, but I think that's happening cuz of an error on my part while fooling around setting this stuff up.

I like how over the course of this thread I went from being frustrated to basically happy, so much so I actually bought a 25SL MkII. Previously I was using my virus KC as my main controller, It's much handier having this little guy with all the controls attached + I can move around to wherever I need it. Also I love the pitch/mod joystick and I did not think I would, touch pad seems to blow, hard.

p.s. if any of you have not tried Diva, you really should. My thanks to Michael and Marc for recommending it, it really sounds absolutely incredible, and it has the best pre-sets I have ever heard, and I hate pre-sets.