Machinedrum

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:35:24 CEST 2012

I loved the case and hated everything else about it. :)

On 4 Sep 2012 04:51, "Tony Scharf" <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

I will say the price drop has me thinking about blowing my module
money on a MonoMachine.   I think that would fit well with the
Octatrack, though I still think that $1000 is about $200 more than I
would pay for it without a keyboard attached.  The SFX6 I played with
was so much better....I wish they would put a keyboard on another
instrument.  It would have been the perfect live board.

Tony