Machinedrum

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 04:51:39 CEST 2012

I will say the price drop has me thinking about blowing my module
money on a MonoMachine.   I think that would fit well with the
Octatrack, though I still think that $1000 is about $200 more than I
would pay for it without a keyboard attached.  The SFX6 I played with
was so much better....I wish they would put a keyboard on another
instrument.  It would have been the perfect live board.

Tony