Zira is in the house ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Nov 20 17:32:36 CET 2012

> I'd be really interested in the comparison of zira & shruti. Not exact
> feature wise but how they feel and what makes them different/unique.
> They share quite a similar architecture right ?

I'd call them similar in that they're both mono-synths, but architecture-wise the Zira has a much more comfortable set of EG's than the Anushri, although the latter has of course a slightly less 'pocket-calculator' interface.

Once I get the two items integrated, I'll do some prop demo's.  I'm going to be changing my jam setup so that its smaller, lighter .. and less Virus-oriented .. in the next few months, so this is whats prompting my interest in the smaller analog/micro synths that are out there.

What I really can't wait to do is get the Anushri + Gorf + Zira all rigged up in a little carry case, MIDI'd, sync'ed, and then .. off we go!  ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan