Wow. Time flies!

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Nov 19 14:29:06 CET 2012

Op 19-11-2012 14:19, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
> wow. just came across an old e-mail and realized that it was October 1st 2011 that I went to Gütersloh to watch Wave World perform live. Can you believe it's been a year, Gert?
>
> Amazing!

Funny you mention this. I just spoke about this with Kristin
yesterday night, drinking a glass of whisky, and remembering the
whisky we got from you.

I was not too happy about our performance, but it was great to
meet with so many nice and interesting people afterwards,
especially you :-)

And it's true: time is flying...

Cheers,

Gert