Question PC Laptop for work

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 12:25:15 CET 2012

Op 13-11-2012 12:09, Mikael Hansson schreef:
> Retina MBP 13" :)
>
> I've been to the local Apple Store a few times to squeez it, very nice...only drawback for me is the 8GB RAM limit.

I'm working on a 4YO Vista PC 3 GB RAM now, with 7 programs open
most of the time. Not the best, but it works - well, used to,
sort of, until several things (hard and software) started going
weird on me in recent months...

I guess I should be fine with 8 GB :-)

> Regarding it being used for Windows, I use Windows most of the day for development in my MBP through Parallels. Actually prefer it that way over native.
>
> Otherwise I'd look at Joosts recommendation. I think Acer has some ok machines as well.

I'll check that too,

Thanks,

--
gert van santen