Anushri finished ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 10 21:40:57 CET 2012

So, after a bit of a marathon in the hardware area at Metalab last night, I finished my Anushri synth build ..

http://tinyurl.com/adjbxdb

.. turned it on, and it passed the smoke test - i.e. there wasn't any!  Then I held down RUN+HOLD, and .. oila!  .. demo sequence works!  All knobs work!  All switches work!  All LED's!  YAY!

Just need to tune it (not really something for tonight) so that I can use it with my SH101 properly, but I'll do that next week.  Back to the headphones!

;
--
Jay Vaughan