new track

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Thu May 31 14:23:52 CEST 2012

wow. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

I might need to rework the whole thing -- it's live dubbed into the FX, then recorded -- so there is no separate front and back, just guitar noises *sent* into the dub...

Let me listen to it again. It's a bit of a fast work (long preparation, then three live runs to get it recorded with Ableton and an APC40), so you might be right -- it might be too painful. let me see if I can still stand it tomorrow....;)

Thanks!
Kai