LPs

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Mar 15 13:39:14 CET 2012

Op 15-3-2012 13:27, Romain / rXg schreef:
> I was curious if you guys are still listening some LPs?
> I know it s not this time and technology anymore but i' m really
> enjoying to listen them again with a new LP player ( second hand
> from a dj friend ).
> I just discovered with another friend by listening pink floyd LPs
> that Internet  killed the album theory ...
> In our opinion, more or less everybody listening random songs
> instead to listen a complete album from the beginning till the
> end ...
> then  we concluded  that an album is like a long song so why
> should we dispatch them if we respect the artist work ?

I still have at least 400-500 LPs here, including a fairly new
and good turntable. Many of those LP's were donated by friends.
When they were going all CDs in the nineties, they asked me if I
wanted them. So I said yes.

Sometimes I'll sit in the dining room with Kristin and a bottle
of red wine, and we'll play them. It does feel good...

--
Gert