DFM1 overdrive

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:23:01 CET 2012

totally. now if we go back in time, you might remember the original motive
for me to buy a beagleboard was this elevator:

http://www.analogindustries.com/blog/entry.php?blogid=1316213971302&pg=3

Which - AFAIK - Chris is still planning on doing.

My main concern now - hardware wise - is how to get a stripped RT OS image
on the beagle board that would boot fast and get minimum latency. I wish
there would be a pure dyne port to it. I guess I could try to do it but I'd
rather spend time on synth algorithms than kernel compilation.

/M

http://nostromo.noisepages.com