DFM1 overdrive

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:44:11 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n]
<marc.nostromo at gmail.com> wrote:
> And my sources are still in the same repository you have the address of. I
> could send a beetle binary but since I run angstrom and you buntu I don t
> know if there would be compatibility issue. Plus it is currently hardwired
> to the ms 20 controller midi setup

Actually I'd really love to build from sources and track your progress
on this, so I'll dig out the repo URL later tonight and see whats up.
With such projects as yours I can just imagine a project to build a
controller 'shield' for the Beagleboard that turns it into a
full-blown synth workstation.