Mohsen was here!

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Fri Jun 15 23:33:33 CEST 2012

Op 15-6-2012 21:02, deeplfo schreef:
> Fantastic hour, also productive, we talked about camera angles for the DJ session broadcasts :-)

Looking forward to the next sessions - perhaps we will even see
you ;-)

> Have to say Gert is a true artiste, great to hook up.

Thanks, man, it's appreciated.

Defo need to hook up more often...I felt that "bar" synchronicity
thingy, which I've been able to share with a few more folks from
here.

I felt exactly the same about that synchronicity thing. It was
like we met before many times. Shame it all went so quick...

> Now off to see England v Sweden at an Italian joint in Amsterdam.

Have fun!

--
Gert