Mohsen was here!

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 21:02:29 CEST 2012

Fantastic hour, also productive, we talked about camera angles for the DJ session broadcasts :-)

Have to say Gert is a true artiste, great to hook up.  Defo need to hook up more often...I felt that "bar" synchronicity thingy, which I've been able to share with a few more folks from here.

Now off to see England v Sweden at an Italian joint in Amsterdam.

cheers,

Mohsen