Seen this yet?

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:00:30 CEST 2012

There was a recent article in CDM covering android's new audio subsystem
that should bring it somehow to about 10msec.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2012/07/android-audio-improvements-will-appear-first-on-galaxy-nexus/

It's still far from the 16 samples I can get on a beagleboard ;)

http://www.marc-nostromo.com/?p=57

http://marc-nostromo.com