rompler

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 20 00:27:13 CET 2012

Tom,

  I'm working on one, called JuJu which will take 3 ROMs, currently in my test unit I have the Linn LM-1, Oberheim DMX and simmons SDS-V roms. There's a few demos on synth.net

http://synth.net/m/sounds/view/LINN_First7_20110913
http://synth.net/m/sounds/view/SIMMONS_First7_20110913
http://synth.net/m/sounds/view/DMX_First7_20110913

  Assuming I get it fully working, It'll be available as a kit and you'll be able to buy additional ROMs from Chris Strellis :)

  I have a way to go with it yet, I'm busy with head in Zira trying to finish that first.

Paul