Modular tomfoolery

tom adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 19 08:39:54 CET 2012

Op 19-1-2012 7:13, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
> Yea it sucks. The euro format is smaller than I thought and does feel a bit fragile. Like the knobs on my Andore are all a bit wiggly - I don't mind the trade off for these things being relatively inexpensive, but everything feels a bit homemade.
mmm, I have to react to that ;-)
Although mine is homemade, it is built like a tank. I have yet to have a
bad pot.
But I see what you mean. I have the same feeling when playing on a
friends euro system.
For me the pot spacing (and actually more important the jack positions)
are the reasons why I went the MOTM way.
As long as the sound is good and the fun you have with the modular is
there, all is good.

Have fun with it and keep the 'samples/drones' coming!

Cheers,
ToAd