Foundation

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 19 01:28:59 CET 2012

On 18.01.2012, at 18:08, Tony Scharf wrote:

> You should go and do a system update on the Dark Time.  They seem to
> mostly ship with V.72 on them, and they act funny (I had some weird
> behavior with rests and start/stops). An update to 1.0 fixed it.

Ah, that helped! thanks!

> Unfortunately the update method is archaic. It actually requires
> opening the unit and setting a jumper to put it into update mode.

I just love their use of English. "You Devive should now work as before ..... but with the new firmware and hopefully some bugs less." (sic!sic!sic!!!!)

or step seven of the update procedure:

"7) Connect the DarkTime with the power supply.

It seems now that the device didn't work any more, you will not get any reaction when
you press any button/switch and leds will light in a random pattern.

If this is so, than it's o.k. and you're hopefully in the udpate mode, which is separated totally from the normal operation mode."

(sic! -- only copy-pasted!)

I shuold ask them if they knead some hellp for there manuals and may be their interesting to pay Me in modules?

Kai
(Need more Devive!)