Foundation

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 18 18:23:41 CET 2012

On Jan 18, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> But yea, I have found half the fun of euro is designing your own system. It's liberating. The rest of my system comes today, looking forward to not blowing anything up.
>

> What did you finally end up getting?

Not a lot, went with the main modules I wanted and then enough to get a working system.

VCOb x2
Corgasmatron (my autocorrect has learned this word!)
Pittsburg Mixer
Pittsburg Outs
Mult
Double Andore

So 2 vco, 2 filters, 2 env, 2 vca - good bang for buck/space :)

All in the happy ending with hopefully enough (doepfer) cables. I got a couple of the tip top stackable cables too. Plus adapter cv cables for my FR Revolution.

I will be relying heavily on the Andore for now, as my only modulation and vcas, hopefully it can handle "normal" as well as crazy. Though of course can do one of my oscs as an lfo and the corgasmatron makes a nice osc ect...

I think the first thing I'm gonna do is hook it into either my MPC, maschine, or mlr/monome and record some samples and play around.

Next steps would probably be maths and some basic modulation modules, and most likely another case...

> I've got one last bit of expansion I am going to do with my setup and
> then my cases will both be filled.  I am waiting until after NAMM to
> order.

Make noise osc?