Moog Minitaur

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 9 23:04:51 CET 2012

Andrew,

> Because design rules everything. Why not go through life with well designed attractive things in you life? With in reason of course, you will always have people at the extremes.

Hmm, i guess.

> When you make synths you think about the aesthetic no?

Actually that's the last thing I think about... first and foremost is does it sound like I want?
the aesthetic comes quite late on in the process, and to be honest half the time I develop with just an LCD and a couple of pots/switches, Tempest and Gauntlet were examples of that..

Paul

VacoLoco
http://VacoLoco.net