RPM Challenge

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 9 09:17:28 CET 2012

> I spent most of my free time either building Lego stuff with my son,

Cool, Martin!  We've been really enjoying the Lego Mindstorms NXT that Flynn got for Christmas .. hell yeah, robotics with a four year old!

> or building R/C aircrafts (with my son either watching happily or creating a mess with left-over pieces behind my back)...

Which kind?  As you know I'm quite a fan of park-fliers and I'm super keen to know what you've been building ..

> I tend to agree. The limited display of the P3 can be a bit of a problem if you come back to a song later and try to remember what each pattern/track was supposed to do originally. Not a problem for a "Friday evening session", but I don't get them too often these days...

I'm the operator, with my pocket sequencer.

;
--
Jay Vaughan