RPM Challenge

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 9 08:22:55 CET 2012

Hi Tom

On 08.01.2012 22:22, ToAd wrote:
> Well, a criklon is a nice tool to finish a song ;-)

Probably. Since I got my Cirklon, I spent most of my free time either
building Lego stuff with my son, or building R/C aircrafts (with my son
either watching happily or creating a mess with left-over pieces behind
my back)...

> Since I have my cirklon I finally got back to making songs instead of
> just jamming. And this productivity is not just stimulated by having the
> new gear, but it is because of what this new gear does to you. For me
> the P3 is a great jamming sequencer, but because of the lack of visual
> feedback of what you're doing, it's not a great song writing tool. But

I tend to agree. The limited display of the P3 can be a bit of a problem
if you come back to a song later and try to remember what each
pattern/track was supposed to do originally. Not a problem for a "Friday
evening session", but I don't get them too often these days...

> So how many cirklon's are there on the bar?

+1

Martin