Music Class

Marek Szulen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 5 10:57:18 CET 2012

Well.. sound like one of the projects I was going to be involved in.
Few years ago I've got a proposal from our local culture centre (after
organized few electronic music festivals) to start a serie of lessons about
creating music with computer.
Due to some "disturbances" it never happened finally.
At that point I was going to use Logic Audio (PC version) and my recordings
as examples to show how to record, mix, bounce etc.
Now, we have more tools to choose, so it should be even more interesting
than using just one software.
I would use some of these free softwares too, like hand drums,
glockenspiels etc to show how many possibilities are there, not just a
"proffesional" things.

Cheers
Marek