Cycling in the UK - what you should consider before you start

Paul Maddox yo at VacoLoco.net
Fri Feb 17 21:06:52 CET 2012

I'm not defending the bus driver, the guy deserves more than that.
But the cyclist was in the middle of the road, and as the bus driver pulls around him you'll notice the cyclist actually pulls over to the middle of the road without indicating.

Like I say, I'm not defending the driver of the bus, that was inexcusable, but I don't think cyclists help themselves a lot of the time.