Cycling in the UK - what you should consider before you start

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Fri Feb 17 16:55:05 CET 2012

On 17/02/2012 14:48, punkdISCO wrote:
> ..this video pretty much sums up the attitude of the great British
> public towards those people that try to improve the lives of everyone:

It isn't shown in the video, but you can imagine that these two were at
odds a while down the road before the bus driver swerved him off the
road. I'd guess the cyclist was almost hit or blocked by the bus and got
a bit flustered, maybe had an argument at the bus driver at a stop, then
annoyed the bus driver by tagging along waving his mighty fist in
defiance and shouting 'You cad!" ;)

Or something like that.
Whatever, not advisable a cyclist waging war with a bus. You'd only win
that fight if you had the skills to bunny hop on top of the bus and had
a chainsaw in your pocket! :)