First ebay Negative feedback!!

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Thu Feb 16 12:30:56 CET 2012

Hehe. I'm quite surprised it took this long!

Sold a processor (AMD 3800+) which I tested before sending off.
Seller sent a message a few days after receiving goods, said it was
faulty and that she had taken it to a local PC store who also said it
was faulty. She also made it quite clear that the thought of having to
send it back for a refund was a great inconvenience (leverage, I presume?)

Asked her to send it back for testing and I would refund all fees.
A full refund!
She refused, well, I say she refused, but in truth, she didn't respond
at all, then left a Negative feedback saying I was unhelpful!

Jesus. PMT? Noooo. Scammer? Maybe...

There's a hole in my ebay bucket, my bucket, my bucket.
There's a hole in ebay's sellers bucket, a great massive hole.

Yeah, sure. I'd thought of that scam ages ago too.
It's annoying when you get caught out. I would never Neg someone that
called my bluff though. It's a fair cop.
You know, claim all goods are not as listed, or faulty, then see if the
seller will refund and (if they are gullible or can't be arsed) not
bother asking for return of goods. If they do want the goods back, you
either just keep it and go silent, damage the goods and send them back
if you want the money, or go all rampant and ruin someone's good
feedback like a crazy mofo and giggle like a little girl for weeks!

I am currently arguing with what is probably a computer generated
response mechanism now to try and get the neg removed!

All because I did the right thing!
Is the right thing not always the right thing any more? ;)

Now I'm left with leaving her a positive feedback, with a negative message.

I'm not bothered about the Neg much, at least I've got the money, huh?
Unless of course there's the small matter of the buyer somehow getting
the money back too from paypal and me being out of pocket anyway?
I bally hope not.

Any real ebay alternatives out there?