reaction from a dad....

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at chello.nl
Sun Feb 12 15:21:10 CET 2012

Op 12-2-2012 14:50, Matt Seil schreef:
> @ronwest
> In my opinion, the gun was way over the top, but in my shoes I
> would have smashed it with a hammer.  (We're talking about
> property here, NOT people.)

I am against any wilful destruction of stuff that is still
useable. He should have locked the laptop in some closet or safe
for a couple of weeks.

I'm quite sure that the guy meant well, and did not foresee how
his little crusade would go worldwide within a day. He will
probably regret what he did by now.

As for the girl; she will either have learnt her lesson, or will
not speak to her parents anymore for months to come.

Personally, I think the guy went too far, especially with the gun.

happy Sunday everyone!

--
Gert