Aurora

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Wed Dec 5 16:06:24 CET 2012

Tony,

> the one at 3'14 is perfectly balanced filter overdrive

That's about as far as I"d use the overdrive, yes...
But with less oscillators playing you need more (this has all four
oscillators playing)

> this is the ladder, right? i actually prefer it to the moog and se stuff.

not sure I follow, this is a Moog Ladder, yes.

With the overdrive, I'm not overdriving the opamp before the ladder filter
(that's still got ample headroom) but I'm actually pushing too much into
the ladder itself, a minor difference but it certainly sounds nice to my
ears.

Paul