Chicago area attractions

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:50:27 CEST 2012

On Aug 24, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Komatos <komatos at comcast.net> wrote:

> The wife & I might be taking a day/overnight trip to Chicago late next week or weekend. I know Tony Scharf lives in the greater Chicago area, and I thought Andy T. & a couple other music-barians also did. Bla, bla stuff to see Chicago that is less cool than NY....

I actually live in New York not the inferior Chicago. How dare you sir...

Actually you should really have one of those hero sandwiches filled with meat that they then dip in a vat of spicy greasy beefy liquid. Those are good. Also I don't think Chicago deep dish should be called pizza, more like saucy cheesy bread dinner.