Field Recording for Bela Lugosi

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Thu Aug 16 13:13:49 CEST 2012

Here is a little field recording I made:

http://soundcloud.com/waf80music/mitternacht-fieldrecording

It's a combination of the soundscape (internal mic of my H4n) and the ultrasonic spectrum, made audible with my SSF Bat2 detector at midnight, Tuesday August 14 2012.

you can hear churchbells (ringing midnight, near and far), some passersby on bikes, with bells etc., a horn tooting the "a-ok" at midnight, someone tossing a glass bottle into a metal trash bin (a tradition from the middle ages) and several bat sounds. All recorded live in two different audio worlds...

Enjoy!

Kai