New track: Tättärää

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Aug 6 23:16:45 CEST 2012

Op 6-8-2012 22:26, punkdISCO schreef:
> Cool Kim - nice stuff..  Its always fun working with young kids, full of
> passion and energy.  Did they not fancy doing some singing?

I made a track about 20 years ago with Kristin's nieces (who are
all far in their 30's now, married with kids :-)

I used an old Mac SE-30 with a Roland Sound Canvas, a Kawai K4, A
Yamaha RX-5 and an AKAI S-1100 sampler. Oh, and some cheap
outboard reverbs and stuff.

I let the girls make some lyrics (they wrote stuff about
travelling, and how cool that was), and I did the song.

Worked out awesome. I just wish I knew where that song was, then
I could upload it :-)

CHeers,

--
Gert