desktop synths

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:27:28 CEST 2012

I m actually happy with your answer in the sense you want to do something
special. In the end of the day the important thing for gear is to be
special. It s gotta have something special that makes you long for using
it. Even beyond technical perfection. Go with your heart, do something
unique and you can t fail... Go Paul!