Selling gear

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Thu Aug 2 15:51:45 CEST 2012

On 31.07.2012, at 09:17, Martin Naef wrote:

> I haven't sold much over the past ten years, so there's quite a pile of stuff in my studio. My experience was that whatever I considered selling had such a low market price that I simply couldn't be bothered. I'd rather give something away to a friend for a beer in return.

I agree. Sometimes it doesn't seem right to get rid of stufff through ebay for a few €€€. I much rather sell to friends, too.

The one thing I really regret selling is my TC electronics D-Two. I sold it for far too cheap, too.

I should get rid of my Casio VZ-1 though, that's really in the way. oh and haven't touched my Virus KB (a gift from Access)  in *years*...

There are a few drummachines that I don't want to sell, but bend instead, but where is the time? so I hoard..;)

Kai